LR Managed Properties
Return to Content
Call us :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: CLICK ON A QUESTION TO SHOW THE ANSWER - CLICK AGAIN TO HIDE IT
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Paint, minor repairs / full upgrades, carpet replacement or cleaning, deep clean of the apartment.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No - Maintenance technician are instructed to leave notifications letting resident know that they were inside the apartment.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Call the office and report the issue we will issue a Work order or communicate it via the Messenger.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
During business hours we will let you in free of charge. After hours there will be a lock out fee that you have to pay to the technician that comes out.
1. Is parking available?
We have unmarked open spaces throughout the property that are free to charge - we also offer carport spaces for an additional amount per month.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
Tennis court, outdoor pool, play area and fitness facility.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Memorial Day - Labor Day
4. Is your community pet friendly?
5. What appliances are standard?
Dishwasher, Range, Fridge/Freezer - selected apartment will have washer/dryers.
6. Do you offer furnished apartments?
1. How long does it take for an application to be approved?
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Paying rent online, or in the office with a personal check, money order or cashiers check.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes - Liability amount required is $50,000
4. Which provider can I use for Internet and cable?
AT&T and Comcast will service our area.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
6. How do I set up my utilities?
You will be getting a move in check sheet with phone numbers for DTE as well as Consumers Energy. This could also be done online.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of the buildings?
2. Which school district are you in?
Northville School District
1. How do I get to your community?
We are two miles west of I-275 on the South side of 7 Mile Rd, between Haggerty Road and Northville Road.
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
In person or online.
2. What if I’m not ready to apply? What other options are there?
Fill out an application for Waitlist.
3. What do you look for in the application?
We require Proof of Income, a valid government issues ID, applicant must pass a background screening.
4. Does it cost anything to take a tour?
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We welcome walk-ins.
6. Does this community offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
Yes - we have a Resident Referral bonus in place.
7. Can I get a price reduction if I sign a longer lease or pay for rent a year in advance?
No - the longest lease term we offer is a 12 month lease.
8. What is the renters’ insurance policy?
We require Liability Insurance.
9. How accessible is the management at the local office?
We are available Monday - Friday from 9am - 6pm.
10. What’s the parking situation?
We have unmarked open spaces available that are free of charge, Covered Carport space will be an additional monthly charge.
11. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Selected apartment have it inside the unit. We also have two laundry facilities on property.
12. Where do residents shop?
There is shopping right along Haggerty Rd.
13. Am I allowed to decorate the apartment without penalty?
14. How are maintenance issues handled?
Turn around time goal is 24 hours.
15. Are there any monthly fees?
There are additional monthly fees for water and trash.
16. Are pets allowed? If so, is there a fee?
We are a pet friendly community. There is a one time non refundable fee and an additional monthly fee.
17. Which roommates will be held responsible if we don’t make rent?
All leaseholders will be held responsible.
18. Are utilities included? If so, which ones?
19. What happens when there’s a maintenance problem in the apartment?
You can call the office to report that issue and we will create a work order for maintenance. This can also be done via the Community Messaging Portal.
20. What would it take to break the lease?
We have a Lease Break Clause in our Contract.
For Current Residents
1. What fees will I need to pay if I have to break my lease?
We require 30 day written notice and a buy out fee equivalent to 2 months rent.
2. How do I pay my rent online?
Through the LR Management Website.
3. Does this community offer a referral bonus if I tell my friends?
Yes, we have a referral bonus in place.
4. If I transfer from one apartment community to another, will my security deposit transfer to the new community or do I need to pay another security deposit to the new community?
You would need to pay another Security Deposit at the new community.
5. Will I be allowed to sublet my apartment?
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to